Monday, July 16, 2012

i love...

the moss

After a week of being so tired of hearing my own voice nag about this and that, I give you my current list of things I'm "hearting". No profound words for you today, my friends. I've got a lot on my mind, but wouldn't know how to express it here if I tried. Wishing you all a lovely week.

This article from Tiny Buddha.

This song by Nichole Nordeman.

Emma Wood's photography. Such a master of light.

The new mellow yellow paint in the family room and kitchen.

The way it cools down into the 50s at night.

Living my dreams vicariously through reading books about medical students. I love a geeky medical book.

Music that moves - Andrew Peterson's  Dancing in the Minefields. Oh friends, take a listen. And then listen again.

This friend's lovely photos

Sleeping in till 9am.

Carmelitas. Go forth and bake. You can thank me later. ;)

1 comment:

penandview said...

I've been sleeping in till 9am this past week. Summer exhaustion creeping up on me!
Need to go check out that music.
And I love this photo of Max. :)