Wednesday, March 6, 2013

lazy daisy.

lazy daisy
So the other day Max suddenly decided that maybe we should have named Sammy, Daisy. And I actually had a "that's kind of a great name for her" moment. Solely because then I could call her Lazy Daisy.
She's a lounge dog. Or maybe it's the laid-back, California girl in her. But this dog, at not yet two years old, has the fine art of lounging around the house (on the couch when dad is out of town...much to his dismay) down pat. She's a professional, friends. I may learn much from her about getting my lazy on in the coming years.
I present to you - Lazy Daisy Sammy Sue.
lounge dog


5 comments:

Jean said...

That first pic, the eyes!

Laid back dogs are awesome.

Love the name Max named her. That's cute.

Carla said...

Sweet doggy eyes are killer. They can get away with anything. I like the name "Lazy Daisy." :)
Pics are great!

Heather M. said...

oh i just adore everything about this.

penandview said...

These photos made me smile. :) I'd love a lazy daisy day on the couch!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Too. Cute.