Thursday, July 14, 2011

vacation.

As I sat down to write this I thought of the days when I worked and went on vacation and would set-up my OOO - Out of the Office reply. So this, my friends, is my blog OOO message. Max and I are heading to Seattle today, and then I'm off to Denver tomorrow for a wedding and lots of time with extended family. So looking forward to it. And after much indecisiveness, I have finally decided to take my Nikon with me. I'm a little nervous about it since it is my baby, and if it gets lost/stolen/broken I will be heart-broken and unable to afford a new camera. But I really want to try to get some great shots of my family. I'm bringing my 50mm, an extra battery (and charger) and two extra flash cards since I'm not bringing my laptop to download photos every day.
So, perhaps I'll post when I get back to Seattle. But maybe not if I'm having too much fun!
(And wish me luck at my 20 year high school reunion. I'm a tad nervous...) 
Hugs, 
A

4 comments:

MeaganMusing said...

I hope you're having a great trip! You won't regret having your camera at all. They're really pretty sturdy so surely it'll have a safe trip. :) Looking forward to seeing your shots when you get back.

Marvett Smith said...

I hope your trip is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on Stacey's blog about leaving the heat of Denver for Seattle's 60 and overcast. Girl... you are spot on. We were in Seattle this weekend and it was overcast and rainy. I was TOTALLY happy. ;)

Kristin said...

have so much fun on your trip!! can't wait to see all of your pictures! :)