Wednesday, May 2, 2012

april 365+1

UntitledI was feeling lazy last tonight and didn't even want to try to create a collage in Picasa (maybe for May.) So you get the photo from my Project 365 Pro app off my phone. And hey, this way you get to see the photos in order without me going nutty trying to put them in order myself. I think the size is a lot better - you can actually see the individual photos! I kind of fell off the 365+1 bandwagon a bit this month. Some days I just wasn't feeling it.
{The 17th and 19th are my favorites. :) }

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a gift at the Instagram photography. I adore your photos. :)

stacey said...

I love #24. :)

Shawntae said...

Sammy's ear cracks me up. :) All of the photos are great.

Carla said...

I'm with Stacey. I love 24. And 10! So cute. They all look great.

Carla said...

I'm with Stacey. I love 24. And 10! So cute. They all look great.

Heather M. said...

this is awesome. i love that it shows the dates on the photos. my favs are 5, 15 and 24. :)