Monday, May 13, 2013

the (mini) mariners.

getting game ready
down low, too slow!
dug-out

I took my big girl camera to the t-ball game Friday night. It was a warm day, but a little hazy so I knew the light would be good - and not too harsh. And I was kinda thinking it might be the last nice weather chance at photos (as I sit here typing and watching it rain...)
There was way too much going on in terms of people, colors and other distractions to leave these in color. The beauty of black and white is it's ability to alleviate some of the visual chaos in photos where it's near impossible to clone out every extra person, cars, and all those other distractions.

post game sno-cone

4 comments:

penandview said...

These are perfect in bw! I love the one of him looking through the fence at you and the last one of him holding his cone.

Aaron said...

I adore B&W for cutting out the clutter. And I love these images. It's fun to see him out and about doing his thing.

And it's POURING here today. sigh.

Jean said...

i like the b&w. :) i can't remember the last time i had a snowcone!

Heather M. said...

love these black and whites! that last one is my fav. :)