Friday, April 1, 2011

tgif!

(Random photo to go with my random post.)
  • I had a big long post all typed out about how we are staying home for spring break, and I have no idea what we'll do next week. And how I wish were going to Florida like the neighbors. But I deleted it. On purpose. You don't need to hear me whining...
  • I haven't taken many photos this week. And I've deleted most of what I have taken. Again, on purpose. Bad lighting, bad composition. Really, truly just bad snap-shots.
  • I haven't done my Picture Inspiration project for last week or this week. Procrastination at it's finest. This is what I kinda thought might happen when I signed-up for this class...self-fulfilling prophecy...
  • Husband is going out with his buddies tonight (it's about darn time he do something fun with friends!). And since he's going out, I'm thinking of getting some take-out Thai food. YUM.
  • Hubs is running a half marathon Sunday. Yay. Glad he's doing it and not me. Not that I have any desire to...
  • Tomorrow I'm going back to my roots and putting a little of my natural color back in my hair. Brunettes have more fun! Yep, we sure do! Then I'm heading to the mall with a girlfriend. Not a bad Saturday.
  • Next week is spring break. Did I mention that already?...Oh yeah, I did...
  • And last but not least, while I have a million deep thoughts running through my head today, I don't really have anything to say, unless you have a few hours to meet for coffee.
TGIF! Happy weekend folks!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love this shot and your last comment...I can completely relate.

stacey said...

I would love to meet you for coffee and talk some deep thoughts!

Yum...Thai food.

A half marathon? My hubby wants me to run one with him. Seeing I haven't ran longer than 5 miles (and that was only once) it scares the you know what out of me.

EVERYONE here is going to Florida! I think I mentioned something similar in one of my posts last week!!

Have fun shopping with your girlfriend. Jealous.

Hugs.

Marvett Smith said...

Great perspective, and I love his pajamas!

Amanda said...

hey! I see you figured out how to get an adorable picture into your banner...bravo! :) I'm in one of those picture ruts too - not all that jazzed about anything I'm seeing come out of my camera right now. My trouble is focus/blur....ugh. just keep snapping...that's what I'm telling myself anyway.
Sounds like you had a great weekend planned...and I totally agree about brunettes!! ;)

Lisa McCully said...

Love your list! Great photo!

Wendy said...

i haven't done my PI assignments for the last couple weeks either. i'm just trying to tell myself that everything ebbs and flows, and the things i love are no exception.