Friday, May 13, 2011

tgif!

The sun came out today and it was warm and breezy. My favorite weather. So we explored the greenbelt that is our backyard. Nothing too exciting. Just a little snippet of our day outside.

the stump

maple

A boy and sticks.

sticks

leaves

There is a reason Washington is called the Evergreen State. And it's no coincidence Seattle is called the Emerald City. While we may complain to no end about our rain, it makes for the greenest greens you will ever see - anywhere.

evergreen

I haven't picked-up my camera since last Friday. I've had a lot on my mind. But today I shot about 150 photos. And I'd like to think I got a handful of decent, lucky shots. Still learning. Still cultivating my creativity (remember my one word for the year?...)
Happy Friday, friends.
Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Marvett Smith said...

Beautiful images! Glad you had a great day!

stacey said...

These are so lovely and green, Andrea. I adore that second photo.... the light coming through that maple leaf...just lovely. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Shawntae said...

They're all truly beautiful shots and that first one is just so adorable.

penandview said...

I love these A... And yes, post ur umbrella post and I will link to u!

Amanda said...

I love the first 2 photos, especially. The color and the light....ahhhh. You got it right, girl!!
-A